Sundays are always busy times before Church. Our Ward starts at 9:00 (I know, it could be worse) and Cody has Ward Council meeting every week starting at 7:30. That means I have to feed Cooper, give him a bath, dress him, feed him again, and get myself showered and dressed before 8:45. This Sunday Cody got home around 8:30 from his meeting and I assigned him the task of getting Cooper dressed. After doing this, Cody came to our room to ask me a question. When he went back to check on Cooper who was lying on the floor in the family room, he began saying "Where's Cooper?" which we do quite often. When Cody turned the corner and found Cooper (see picture below) it almost seemed like Cooper was hiding himself.
Where's Cooper?
Monday, June 2, 2008
Posted by The Riding Family at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
these are such cute pictures! I am so glad your updating, you guys are darling!
So cute! I love the little shirt with a tie!
That outfit is so cute. Bekah always has a bib on too, and it seems to fly up in her face quite often. He has changed so much. What a cutie!
Yeah, you finally posted something new! And he's got a little tummy. :) Now you guys have to catch me on Skype and put him on!
omg, he does peek-a-boo!
Post a Comment