Cody and I decided that between me staying at home and the way gas prices are going we should try to live on only one car. So, earlier this week we said farewell to Cody's truck. Now before you start jumping to conclusions, it was 100% Cody's decision to sell the truck. As Mindy said, "Dave Ramsey would be proud". It's fun to know that we're not the only Dave Ramsey fans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so excited we are working towards good 'ole Dave's advice together! We'll have to do like you said and keep each other posted!
Welcome to the one car family club! I remember selling Matt's truck. At first it was hard with just one car, now I can hardly remember what it was like having two.
Brian and I have been with just one car the last two years, then last week we bought a new civic. We plan on selling my old one, but I now remember how nice it is to have two cars. I will be sad again when there is only one. Gas prices are ridiculous
Claire! I definitely just freaked out! I just noticed the little Cooper counter at the top of your blog and I thought it was a pregnancy countdown! Holy cow! Cute though that it's of Cooper!
wait what what what! we're exact opposites - lol! we became a two car fam when fox was born!!! hahaha! with james still going to school and work full time, it becomes a full time job in it of itself to be mommy! i bet you know. maybe we'll sell...sell it to my mom so we can use it anytime we want! lol!
Post a Comment