My little Fish

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is actually a bit old, but I forgot to post it. Cooper took his first swim about a week and a half ago. He acted like he didn't know what to think. He didn't cry, but he didn't smile or laugh either. The water was still a bit cold so I'm sure it was a bit shocking. Sorry for the little bit of nudity, but we couldn't help but laugh. The shorts are 3-6 months and they were huge! The top is actually 6-9 month and it fit just fine. I guess I have a little muffin top on my hands...big up top and a tiny bottom. We ended up safety pinning the shorts so they would stay up.




11 comments:

Natalie said...

haha! That picture made me laugh. What a cute boy!

Natalie said...

ps: where di dyou get his hat? I have been looking for one for Blake but all I can find are girl ones.

The Riding Family said...

We got the hat fom Carter's for $10.00.

Unknown said...

Love the crack! So funny :)

Lindsay said...

How cute, I love it. I can't wait to see the babies swim this saturday.

Powell Family said...

So cute! Love that crack! I can't wait to see you Saturday!

Nicole said...

Like everyone else has already said, Cute crack!! He's getting so big! I can't believe it!

james n mary said...

OMG Fox was the SAME EXACT way!!! It's not like he was mad but he didn't know what to do...

james n mary said...

waaait I just realized I didn't explain Mommy Passes!!

So at Dland and Cali Adventures a lot of the rides let you 'cut' so to speak in front of other people if you have a kid who can't ride (ex Splash Mtn). There's a cast member at the entrance, you ask them for a Child Swap/Mommy Pass and they hand you one. This allows you to 'cut' ahead almost to the front with MINIMAL wait time. Some cast members make some of your party do the entire wait then you get to go after they are off with your pass where some let you just go on ahead. If what I said is kinda confusing, you can do a google search for 'child swap at disneyland' and a ton of stuff will come up.

James and I went on all the BIG name rides in half a day using it. AWESOME. since fox isn't two years old, he's FREE! yay! then they also have 'baby centers' with brestfeeding is welcome!

Terin said...

So so so cute. What a sweet little boy. He is getting so big!

Traeger Tribe said...

This is what happens when you make fun of Anna & Lincoln... you end up with the baby with no butt! :) ha ha