Cody and I don't have any "big plans" for summer vacation this year, but we do plan on spending a lot of time at the cabin in Sedona. Sorry if the pictures and posts all start looking the same. When we went to the cabin at the end of May, it was still quite cold. I love being able to wear sweaters and having to sleep with a comforter and blankets on top. We thought Cooper would have a hard time because it was so cold, but he seemed unbothered by the fact that he was always bundled up. I think Cooper also likes sleeping in his pack & play rather than his crib. If nothing else, at least it's a change of scenery for him. One of the pictures shows just how close Elizabeth came to falling in the creek. Well, hope you enjoy the pictures!
More Cabin Pictures
Monday, June 2, 2008
Posted by The Riding Family at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The cabin pictures are so pretty! The outdoors up there are beautiful. I love when it's cold enough to bundle up!
It looks very pretty there. I was trying to figure out who Cooper looks like, but I can't figure it out. Does he look like your side of the family or Cody's?
I'm not sure who he looks like. He has my nose, but that's all we're sure of. Cody's family insists he looks like me, just bald, but no one from my family can see it.
How nice to have a cabin to go to and escape the heat. That is a beautiful area.
That looks gorgeous! I'm hoping that we can find our way up to Sedona this year and check it out..neither of us have ever been.
yay more pics!!! LOVE it :)
Post a Comment