
Cody and I have really missed the cabin since the last time we went (September '07) so we were ecstatic to be able to go up this past weekend. I quickly realized that taking a baby changes

everything. Before, Cody and I could fit everything we needed into a small suitcase. Now, we had the small suitcase,

pack & play, backpack, bags of diapers, and much more. I couldn't believe how quickly it all adds up. Whitney and Chris and their 2 year old Elizabeth went with us along with Sam and Shannon and their 4 month old David. There were a lot of dirty diapers and it seemed like the babies were never asleep at the same time. If David was asleep, Cooper would be awake. If Cooper was awake, David would be asleep. Despite this, we still managed to have a great time.
7 comments:
How fun, to get out of town for a couple of days. I am almost afraid to go out of town with Bekah Lynn. I guess I am afraid that it would mess up the schedule, and if she did keep on schedule we only have like an hour or two here or there when she is awake. Oh, the joys of parenthood, but we love it. I will have to face my fear sooner or later. It sounds like you had a great time. I love the pictures.
Isn't it crazy the amount of stuff you have to take? It does get easier though... not that you have to take less stuff, but that you remember everything you need to bring from the last trip!
I am glad you had a good time. I too get overwhelmed with all that you have to remember when traveling with a baby. They sure are worth it though.
I love all your pictures! It all looks so beautiful there!
it is hilarious at the amount of STUFF babies come with!! You are going to have some crazy mommy muscles. Cooper is becoming a very very good looking baby! watch out ladies!
you aren't kidding about the list going on and on and on for the baby stuff! how can you make room to even pack up YOUR stuff?! hahaha! anymore family vacays planned this summer?
Hey cute girl! Cooper is getting soo big!! I'm glad you guys got to get away for a couple of days. I miss you Claire! We are going to be out of town this whole week, but let's get together like the week after that! I'll call you when we get back from the happiest place on earth. Allie will get to meet "Lella" (Cinderella), she is truly obsessed. Anyways, I'll call you (I know you've heard that before, but I really will!) as soon as we get back! Miss you!
Post a Comment