
Cooper had his 2 month check-up last week and I'm happy to say that he is healthy and strong. The doctor was surprised that Cooper was only two months old...I guess he is a big boy. He weighed in at 13lbs 4oz (80th percentile) and he has grown to a wopping 24 1/2 inches long (95th percentile). I guess he is big for his age, but he doesn't seem "chunky" to me. Okay, his thighs might have a little extra meat on them and his chin has a partner (another chin), but he is still skinny in the middle section.

Well, with the two month appointment comes the first round of shots. Cooper was already upset about being woken up from his nap to have the doctor and nurse check him out so when they began giving him the shots, he was not a happy camper. For a few seconds he just looked at us with shock in his eyes as if he was saying "Why?". After that came the crying. The only side effect I noticed was that he was a bit more sleepy than usual, but luckily there was no fever or sickness. We have to go back this week for another shot because they were out of it when we went. Let's hope he doesn't have a reaction to this one!

5 comments:
Claire, he is darling... you guys did a pretty good job. I love seeing and reading all the updates.
I hate it when Blake has to get shots. He looks at me like I have betrayed him. Cooper is super cute. I can't wait to met the little guy in person.
Wow! He has grown a lot in one month. He thighs are thunder thighs just like Bekah Lynns. I love them that way. What a sweetheart.
I can't believe how big cooper has gotten! he's so cute!! I have a blog now so feel free to check it out anytime!!
I'm so happy that he didn't have any reactions - except sleepiness - that's the best! (Never happened with Colton yet - even though they tell me everytime that it could happen)
Post a Comment