Cooper's Baby Blessing

Monday, April 14, 2008

Cooper was blessed on Sunday, April 13 (Anna's Birthday). Cody did a great job with the blessing and from what I was told, Cooper was being bounced pretty high during it...I guess that happens when you have 11 people in the circle. Cooper got to wear his new outfit (yeah for Old Navy) which I thought he looked pretty handsome in. After the church block, we all went back to the Riding's house for a taco salad lunch and cheesecake dessert. Thank you to Kristi and Mom for doing so much to help out! Cooper is very blessed to have such great family to look up to.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for new posts!! He is so cute... congratulations. You are so darn lucky. I would love an update on all the fun things.

Natalie said...

Cooper's outfit is very cute not to mention it looks even cuter on him. Baby blessings are such a speacial day, I'm glad it turned out to be wonderful!

Lindsay said...

It is nice to have family so close and they can share in the special occasions such as baby blessings. Cooper looks so handsome in his sunday outfit. I love to try new clothes on Bekah even if they are still too big. She doesn't like fashiong show days. Oh well. She can't run away from me yet.

Nicole said...

I love coopers outfit!! He is so adorable!!

Traeger Tribe said...

It was so great to be there! I'm so glad we're here in AZ now to enjoy family :D