Cody and I were really excited when Cooper's umbilical cord finally fell off so we could give up the sponge baths and get him really clean. Cooper cried a bit at first, but after we started washing him, he really took to it. Unfortunately, we forgot that Cooper was a boy and he did what any little boy would do when he got into a warm bath with a full bladder. Cooper's tinkle shot out of the bath, across the counter, and onto my foot...he can really aim!
Cooper's First Bath!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Posted by The Riding Family at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I LOVE the placement of the bubbles!
I agree, censoring with the bubbles was very creative. He is so precious. I can't wait to see him in person. Bath time is one of Bekah Lynn's and my favorite thing to do.
Claire, sweetie! I am so excited you have a blog and a little boy to show off. I can't believe it... he is darling. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures to come....
So keep updating!
hi! I just found your blog and Cooper is so cute. I can't believe that you taught school all day while having contractions 5 min apart! It seems like you are adjusting to motherhood-those first couple of weeks were kind of a shocker for me, but it looks like you're doing good. Take care!
Congratulations, he is so cute. You have to be careful with little boys and bath time. I am so glad to see that your family is doing so great! I am glad that you have a blog it will be fun to see what you are up to :)
That is so wierd to me. Having two girls I haven't had to deal with anything like that. I don't know what I would do with a boy.
hey claire, dont know if you remember me, Jillyn from high school, i was a good friend of rachael cardon's. anyway just came across your blog and thought i'd say hello and congrats on baby cooper, he is adorable!
just had to say hi...i love the name cooper! hope you're recovering and adjusting well :)
Claire, Copper is so dang cute! CONGRATS.
Post a Comment