I caved in!

Monday, March 17, 2008


Everyone has been telling me that since I am a stay-at-home Mom with Cooper, I need to start "blogging". I have put these comments off for 3 1/2 weeks now, but I guess I am giving in now. So, let me introduce the family. Cody is 27, graduated from ASU-West in Elementary Education, taught for 3 years (3rd, 4th, and 6th grade) and now works for his dad's company, Learning Keys. I am 23, graduated from ASU-East in Elementary Education, and taught 1st grade up until 3 1/2 weeks ago when I had Cooper. Cooper is our adorable little guy who loves to eat, eat and eat some more! If you put a bottle in front of him, he will eat it! In his 3 1/2 weeks of life, he has already been sick. It was the saddest thing, but he is almost completely over it now. 

4 comments:

Traeger Tribe said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you caved in!

Powell Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you jumped on the bandwagon! Your site is so stinkin cute! Apparently you need to give me a few tips...

Sara Crismon said...

Claire~ I love the picture of your new family. You are such a beautiful mother! =) Miss U!
Sara
P.S. You did a really good job on your page!

Nicole said...

Yeah Claire!!! I know I can't say much because I don't have a blog, but still, Yeah!!! You look great!!