Laughing Baby

Monday, July 14, 2008

This video is actually from a few weeks ago. We were at my parents house for Sunday night dinner and Cooper was getting fussy. I was trying to amuse him with a paper plate and for some reason I decided to bop him on the head with it. By the time we got the camera out and recording his best laughs were gone, but this is still pretty funny.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That was so cute! I love his laugh.

Tyler and Neihlee said...

So funny! I love happy babies!! So adorable!

Lindsay said...

What a cutie. I love little laughs from babies. It is one of the best sounds.

james n mary said...

i knew that house looked familiar! lol!

Cooper is HILARIOUS! love it. We 'bonk' Fox all the time...and he LOVES it. i don't get babies :D

Powell Family said...

His laugh is so cute! I love how babies laughs always make everyone else laugh!