Last night Cody, Cooper, and I came home from the Riding’s house and were just sitting around. Cooper pulled my finger into his mouth and was biting on it when I realized that something was a bit sharp. Lo and behold, Cooper has gotten his first tooth! It is a bottom tooth and has just broken through the gums. I can’t believe he’s already getting teeth!
Is it usual to be getting teeth at 5 months?
(I tried to get a picture of it...but you try and hold a 5 month old down to get a picture of their mouth...it doesn't work!)

7 comments:
Okat lets try this again! Congrats Cooper on the new tooth! Was he ever cranky? If not you are one lucky mama! That is exciting that Anna is having a baby!
Atta boy Cooper! Wow Claire, that's nice that it snuck right up on you and didn't make him super cranky. Allie didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 months, but then she had 8 by the time she was a year. Once she got her first she started getting them all at the same time. He's a big boy now!
TEETH!!! things are def on the move now! i am about done with nursing Fox...try that with teeth! hahahaa!
Fox...I think he got teeth at seven months? omg does that make me a bad mom that i don't know?! he wasn't cranky really. he just drooled a lot. like a dog!
Yep 5 months is the age that babies start cutting teeth. Well most of them:) I am glad he hasnt been fussy for you. That isnt fun.
Sounds like a good time to start weening him :)
Wow! Bekah doesn't even have her teeth yet. Well, I see them right under the gums, but I can't feel them yet, so hopefully any day now. Yeah for Cooper. :)
Post a Comment