click here to see where I got my paper & embellishmentsMy 1st digital scrapbooking page...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
click here to see where I got my paper & embellishmentsPosted by The Riding Family at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
click here to see where I got my paper & embellishmentsPosted by The Riding Family at 11:16 AM
9 comments:
Oh my gosh Claire, so cute!! Please, please tell me how you did it! I can't tell you how many times I have tried to find something like that, did a little on a page, and then couldn't figure out how to save it, or post it, etc. I love it! Cooper is getting so big! Seriously though, call or e-mail me how you did it!
So cute!
Mindy, call me and I'll explain more, but I learned how to do it from the site www.shabbyprincess.com. It's so nice because they have a ton of free downloads and I also downloaded a free trial version of Adobe Photoshop to put it together.
Thanks Heidi for having the link to shabbyprincess.com on your blog. I never would've known about it otherwise.
very cute! I've been wanting to do some digital scrapbooking, but have never taken the time. You've inspired me!
Way Cute! I've never been able to figure out how to do that. I'll have to try the website you did. Cooper is too cute.
I read how to do it under the "tutorials" section of the website www.shabbyprincess.com. It took some time, but now that I know how to do it, it's lots of fun.
Hey your baby is a cutie. My son is only 7 days older than Cooper. Anyway, this is Evelyn from HS Choir, I saw your blog from Joy's blog site. I don't blog but I do have a myspace. Great to see what you have been up to.
claire. you are going to be addicted to scrapbooking!!! i've refrained and joined the small minority of non-scrapbookers :) but that doesn't mean i don't enjoy looking! you did a great job :)
Post a Comment