I love you family Christmas Photo. I especially love Cooper's smile. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. My goal for next year is to send out Christmas cards. Random thought, sorry.
Cute fmaily pictures! Ok as for my family..geez this ould take awhile. I will go in order so not to forget anyone. Mom and dad are well just living life and playing with there 14 grandkids. Christine is in good health. Has been out of the hospital now for a little over a year. Eric and his wife Tenay now have 5 kids. They welcomed two baby boys in June. Yep, TWINS!! Dustin and Amy are having there fifth this coming April. All are doing well. Corry and Heather just had another baby boy in June as well. There 3rd. Kirsi bought a house about a eara go and lives on Higley and Germann. No prospective men in sight at the moment. It was so weird to see you call BJ, Ben. I know that he changed it in like Jr. High but that still is so weird to me! I had heard that he had some problems but never heard much. I used to know a girl her hung out with and I never believed the stories she would tell me. Then I guess Dustin went over to your parents one night to get Chad and he told him it was true. I am glad to hear that he is better. And yay for Anna being Pregnant. It really is a blessing. We lost a child 2 years ago this Janurary. That is one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. What is Erin doing moving all over the place? :0) What is her work? Or is it school?
I couldn't imagine moving to another country like that for school or work! How exciting! She has definately always been the hardworking professional kind. I had an ectopic pregnancy. My left tube burst and I had to be taken into surgery. Its not to personal to talk about. Its rough thinking that I have a child that I never got to hold or see bt it was a blessing in disguise. I now know that I have endometreiosis and wont be able to continue to have kids probably after I am 30. Its sad but now we know that we have to be serious and enjoy each child we are blessed with. We will probably try for another within a year or 2. Here is my email so we don't have to keep writting like this...k_shepherd107@yahoo.com
OMG Coop-man is the cutest! i love it. then next year when you take your next photo, you'll see the dude looks so different!
out of africa was fun! i am telling you now though, it is MAD money. make sure to cut out the coupon in the valuesaver mail clippings for buy one get one free because it's twenty dollars per person!!! we love that kind of stuff so we enjoyed it but we know some people might not have liked it. we saw a lot of animals that we wouldnt' normally see at the phx zoo, ya know? james still talks to some of the zoologists (wait, is that right?!)! it is 'dirty' though - as in dirt! we loved it. we're planning on going in the spring with fox and he'll just squwell the whole time i bet.
How cute are you two! I was telling Jason yesterday that I miss my christmas traditions with Claire:) Hope to see you soon, your sweet family is adorable!
awww claire, you're jealous!!!! hahaha whatever lady! the game was fun and we tailgated! not hard core or anything like people with tents, tv hook ups, fooseball tables...yeah that wasn't us. we had ONE lonely lawn chair and a cooler and our tailgate open to the SUV. we made friends fast though with people who had better digs - lol! i'll post this week or next week the pics from the game and tailgate! and of course, fox stayed home with grandma and made a huuuge mess :)
The Riding Family began on March 10, 2005. Cody and I met through a blind date set up by Cody's sister, Sydney. We dated for a couple months and were married a few months later. Cooper joined the family February 21st, 2008 and is such a great addition.
10 comments:
These pictures are darling... your little boy is so cute! You really need to convince Syd to start a blog... keep posting I love them!
I love you family Christmas Photo. I especially love Cooper's smile. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. My goal for next year is to send out Christmas cards. Random thought, sorry.
Cute fmaily pictures! Ok as for my family..geez this ould take awhile. I will go in order so not to forget anyone. Mom and dad are well just living life and playing with there 14 grandkids. Christine is in good health. Has been out of the hospital now for a little over a year. Eric and his wife Tenay now have 5 kids. They welcomed two baby boys in June. Yep, TWINS!! Dustin and Amy are having there fifth this coming April. All are doing well. Corry and Heather just had another baby boy in June as well. There 3rd. Kirsi bought a house about a eara go and lives on Higley and Germann. No prospective men in sight at the moment.
It was so weird to see you call BJ, Ben. I know that he changed it in like Jr. High but that still is so weird to me! I had heard that he had some problems but never heard much. I used to know a girl her hung out with and I never believed the stories she would tell me. Then I guess Dustin went over to your parents one night to get Chad and he told him it was true. I am glad to hear that he is better. And yay for Anna being Pregnant. It really is a blessing. We lost a child 2 years ago this Janurary. That is one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. What is Erin doing moving all over the place? :0) What is her work? Or is it school?
Cute pictures. I loved the Turkey trot Video!
I couldn't imagine moving to another country like that for school or work! How exciting! She has definately always been the hardworking professional kind. I had an ectopic pregnancy. My left tube burst and I had to be taken into surgery. Its not to personal to talk about. Its rough thinking that I have a child that I never got to hold or see bt it was a blessing in disguise. I now know that I have endometreiosis and wont be able to continue to have kids probably after I am 30. Its sad but now we know that we have to be serious and enjoy each child we are blessed with. We will probably try for another within a year or 2. Here is my email so we don't have to keep writting like this...k_shepherd107@yahoo.com
OMG Coop-man is the cutest! i love it. then next year when you take your next photo, you'll see the dude looks so different!
out of africa was fun! i am telling you now though, it is MAD money. make sure to cut out the coupon in the valuesaver mail clippings for buy one get one free because it's twenty dollars per person!!! we love that kind of stuff so we enjoyed it but we know some people might not have liked it. we saw a lot of animals that we wouldnt' normally see at the phx zoo, ya know? james still talks to some of the zoologists (wait, is that right?!)! it is 'dirty' though - as in dirt! we loved it. we're planning on going in the spring with fox and he'll just squwell the whole time i bet.
How cute are you two! I was telling Jason yesterday that I miss my christmas traditions with Claire:) Hope to see you soon, your sweet family is adorable!
awww claire, you're jealous!!!! hahaha whatever lady! the game was fun and we tailgated! not hard core or anything like people with tents, tv hook ups, fooseball tables...yeah that wasn't us. we had ONE lonely lawn chair and a cooler and our tailgate open to the SUV. we made friends fast though with people who had better digs - lol! i'll post this week or next week the pics from the game and tailgate! and of course, fox stayed home with grandma and made a huuuge mess :)
Such a good pic! Hope you had fabulous holidays!
CLAIRE!!! Oh my it has been FOREVER.. I hope you remember me.. Misty Matthews.. You are so dang CUTE!!!!! How are you? What is new where you living?
Post a Comment