I'm about 3 weeks overdue for this post. The week of November 2nd Cody and I flew to Pennsylvania for a conference put on by Learning Keys. The conference went well and Kristi & Jed (Cody's parents) and Cody & I stayed for a couple more days to do some sight seeing and other tourist-y stuff. We spent a day in Philadelphia and Valley Forge and then another in Washington DC. We took the train to DC which was much better than driving and because of an usually warm day (72 degrees) we spent the day walking around seeing the Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the Capital, the Vietnam Memorial, several Smithsonian Museums, and more. Now you might be wondering what we did with Cooper. We left Cooper behind with a much trusted friend Meghan Allen and her 1 year old son. Cooper had a blast playing with TJ and from what Meghan told me, they were quite mischievous. It was hard being away from Cooper for a week and I'm glad to be back. By the way, my favorite were the colorful trees!
you totally need to do a cutting room floor episode! so much stuff doesn't make it to production, huh!!! i need to head over to your folks' house to see the new sinks!!!
I have been trying to find you on facebook, here everywhere! Its so nice to finally have contact! How is th family? I blog hoped to Erin's, Anna's and Seth's page. Your little boy is soo cute! Just about a month younger than mine. Who would have thought we would have kids so close together! :0)
The Riding Family began on March 10, 2005. Cody and I met through a blind date set up by Cody's sister, Sydney. We dated for a couple months and were married a few months later. Cooper joined the family February 21st, 2008 and is such a great addition.
6 comments:
Let's get together!
I would love to go there some time. I hear fall is the best. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
so THAT'S where you've been!!! so jealous. james lived in DC and for his mission was sent BACK to DC; funny huh!!!
it must have been sooo hard to be away from coop-man but wasn't it also a relief?! hahahaha i sound like a bad mom!
Claire!!! I miss you, and am so glad I found you. We need to get together:)
you totally need to do a cutting room floor episode! so much stuff doesn't make it to production, huh!!! i need to head over to your folks' house to see the new sinks!!!
I have been trying to find you on facebook, here everywhere! Its so nice to finally have contact! How is th family? I blog hoped to Erin's, Anna's and Seth's page. Your little boy is soo cute! Just about a month younger than mine. Who would have thought we would have kids so close together! :0)
Post a Comment