Happy Halloween!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute! I still don't know what Blake is going to be for Halloween. Yikes.

Traeger Tribe said...

What a cute little Chicken!!! (That's what he is, right?) Anyways, he's a cutie - I LOVE that face too!

Lindsay said...

I love it! You have to show me how you do digital scrapbooking. I have tried and failed. Blake looks adorable.

Joy said...

What a cute costume! So I totally realized that it was your birthday sometime this past week or so and I never told you happy birthday! Sorry I am lame and don't remember the day, but I've totally been thinking about you!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

james n mary said...

so i take it that mini-cody was a...chicken??!!! i love it.

james n mary said...

can't wait for forward facing huh?! so i didn't tell you that five weekends ago james and i were trying to make a rear facing carseat go forwards. we honestly didn't know!!! we came back to the house, looked on the internet and ta-da, we were total newbies. fox's old seat was only rear facing. poor dude barely reached over 20lbs at 14 months! he sure is long though...lol! his forward facing seat is rather on the expensive side but since i've been in two accidents (pre-fox days) where my car was totaled out as a loss, i wanted a SUPER safe seat and we were willing to pay for it.

james n mary said...

and OMG if i were a prego princess again, i dont know what i'd do! fox was a def pleasant surprise since i was on the pill and we still had him! i now fit back into my pre-prego clothes and i'm not willing to give it up!!! hahahaha!

james n mary said...

maybe i'm over-dramatic. lol! i do get worried about being prego again. ideally we'd like to have planned fox right when james was near the end of pharmacy school and we had a little more money and didn't have a car payment but oh well, we take what we can get! he's a HUGE blessing.

so i haven't told anyone (well, i guess i'm telling you!) except one other person but i'm probably going to have to go back to work soon. any suggestions? i haven't really told anyone because i didn't want a big hoop-la over it, you know?!