Crawling Everywhere!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I couldn't think of a better title for this post. Cooper is crawling everywhere and loves to crawl up everything too. Luckily he was born with a hard head because he falls and hits it all the time. At Church today the members of the Gospel Doctrine class were getting a kick out of Cooper because he would crawl to the front of the room, crawl up one of the chairs and turn to look at me with a big smile as if to see "Look what I've done Mom!". He is getting so big I can't believe it!
PS Cooper has 4 teeth now (2 front teeth and 2 on the bottom) and loves to bite anyone who holds him. Just to caution you all.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is such a cutie. Have you baby proofed everything? I haven't yet, I just put my table chairs all over to keep Bekah out of the cupboards. I need to do it. It is such a fun stage when they start crawling and interacting with you more. I love it. Bekah walks everywhere now. I have a hard time keeping up.

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big Cooper is getting!!! What a cutie!

The Riding Family said...

I haven't baby proofed either. The only thing I have done is moved books from low shelves where Cooper could grab them. I know I need to do this really soon though!

Natalie said...

Walking isn't too far away. He is so cute. I know I say this all the time but I really can't wait to meet him.

james n mary said...

OMGZ!!! you've got a crawler. it's all down-hill from here i tell ya! so call me a mean mommy but i think i'm going to buy that 'backpack buddy' thing for fox. dude runs EVERYWHERE and honestly he needs to learn limits! lol!

anyhow, did i ever tell you the story about fox learning to crawl and we were sitting in church and somehow Fox crawled under the pews to appear five rows ahead of us with a different family with the biggest grin ever?! yeah, i told you i NEED that harness thing!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Claire!! I hope you had a great day!

The Riding Family said...

Thanks Natalie. You're so sweet! I did have a good day.

Traeger Tribe said...

Oh, the biting... gotta love it - NOT! ha ha It's hard to get mad at them when they're so cute!

Lindsay said...

For some reason I always think your birthday is today, the 26th. I even have it on my calendar today. I guess I am off a little. I am sorry. Is Jacob Hipps birthday today? I know someone is today. Anyways, sorry I am late, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

The Riding Family said...

Thanks Lindsay! Yeah, Jacob's is the 26th, Paul's is the 19th, and Matt's is the 29th.