A new addition to the Eagar Family
5 1/2 weeks early, but doing very well
(Anna & Lincoln)
Lane Lincoln Eagar
Lane Lincoln EagarBorn December 31st
11:24 am
4lbs. 6oz.
16 inches long
5 1/2 weeks early, but doing very wellTo see more pictures, go to Anna & Lincoln's Blog

6 comments:
Wow, he is so little. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well.
He's adoreable!! And she looks like she didn't even have a baby! No fair! Tell them I said CONGRATS!!
Oh my goodness he is so tiny and sweet. Anna looks so good too! Tell them I say congrats!
Tell them congratulations. I hope he continues to progress. He is so cute.
lane is the best name ever. ok, it's third in line after 1) fox and 2) cooper but never the less, the best name ever! yay you're an aunt...again!
Claire my dear, I have missed reading your blogs. Post soon.
Post a Comment