I decided it was about time to show you all proof of Cooper's spitting up habits. I have to admit that it has gotten a lot better since he's been eating cereal and vegetables, but he still spits up several times a day. The picture below happened a couple of months ago when I was on the phone with my sister, Anna. Cooper actually began choking because he couldn't breathe (too much spit up coming up and no time to take a breath). This was his second spit up in 15 minutes.
The picture below was taken purely by chance. I was taking photos of Cooper to use in my scrapbook page (Many Faces of Cooper) and just happened to snap the picture at exactly the right time. Cody thinks it looks like Cooper's blowing smoke out of his mouth, but trust me, it wasn't smoke.
The picture below was taken purely by chance. I was taking photos of Cooper to use in my scrapbook page (Many Faces of Cooper) and just happened to snap the picture at exactly the right time. Cody thinks it looks like Cooper's blowing smoke out of his mouth, but trust me, it wasn't smoke.

15 comments:
That last pic is awesome :) Poor guy.
Awesome action picture! Aiden spit up like that for over a year! Yup. Sorry I am sure that is not what you want to hear. We had beach towels (three) that we burped him over. We had a whole couch designated "the spit up couch" he was not to be burped anywhere else and we had to throw it out when we were done. Oh and it was all day everyday not just when he was burped. My heart goes out to you! I know your pain!
Now that is a lot of spit up! Poor little guy!
Okay Sara...you put me to shame. Cooper isn't that bad. He does spit up all day and it gets everywhere, but we're not to the point where we need beach towels and designated spots on the couch. Sorry!
Blake was like that only he screamed & cried like crazy after he spit up. Turns out he had acid reflux, but he grew out of it by 5 months. I'm sure Cooper will too! In the mean time I'm sorry about the clean up. It can be a pain.
I remember when Bekah would do that. She would burp and then all of a sudden there would be a big splatting sound on the floor. She has gotten a little better. I hated cleaning it. Milk is a stubborn thing to clean out of carpet and furniture.
Claire, I remember being on the phone with you and you just saying.. Ummm... I need to go. Hopefully my baby won't have the same problem :)
poor carpet...it has been claimed by Coop! How is he doing with veggies? have you started fruit yet too?
Cooper is so darling. I love how babies are so different and each one has their little vice. Thatcher's unique 'problem' is that he has blow outs...serious ones at least once a day. I have had to tear apart his car seat multiple times and clean the entire thing out. Babies are so much fun, aren't they?
I can't wait to see you on Saturday and finally meet Cooper! I want to know how you do your digital scrapbooking too!
Cooper used to have blowouts a lot also...luckily he got over that one fairly quickly. I'm really excited to see you and Thatcher also. Your Mom gave me the update when I was in San Diego with her: move, baby, etc...
how did his six month check up go?
seriously...a month??!!! i can't believe it. coop is waaay cute in person. i mean he looks exactly the way he does in the photos but he's cute in person! def a happy baby :)
the only thing about babywise that i didnt do (urk!) was the playpen/pack n play thing. fox will nap in his pack n play but only after 15-20mins of crying. so i warn the grandma's of this when they want him to stay at their house during the day and it overlaps into his naptime.
That was Colton too! but the doctors wouldn't do anything since he was still gaining so much weight! I never got a picture of it in action though - that's awesome!
That is hilarious! My sister Amy caught a similar picture of her son Josh spitting up too. I didn't think anyone else could ever do that by accident or even on purpose. That is pretty good though.
Ok Kyson is the SAME way! I never got a good picture..but he has GERD and so I know how you feel! Ok..so I have to ask. Are you doing all C's? We are all K's over here!! Even our dog!!
Post a Comment