I think Halloween may be Cooper's favorite holiday, but why wouldn't it be? He gets to dress up as whatever he would like to be and get candy from droves of adoring people by simply saying 'trick or treat'. Here are our Halloween 2010 pictures:

Cynthia Hale & Cooper at the Ward Trunk or Treat

Levi Hatch & Cooper at the Ward Trunk or Treat
In the back of the police cruiser. Hopefully the only time these two will be in the back of one.

The pumpkin before.

The pumpkin after.
(Thank you Grandpa Frank for the cowboy hat)


4 comments:
I love that kid!! He is too cute. You guys are doing such a good job.
I love that kid!! He is too cute. You guys are doing such a good job.
I can't believe how big Coop looks!! Oh my goodness he is so stinkin handsome Claire! We REALLY need to get together! Why is it always so hard?! What are you doing next week?!
He was sooo cute that night. I was totally impressed by your belt-making skills as well. :)
Post a Comment