About Time...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I guess it's about time I share this information on the blog. I'm pregnant. Hooray! This picture is taken at 16 weeks. I'm 18 now and my belly feels twice as big.

PS It's a boy

8 comments:

Joy said...

CONGRATS, that is so exciting! Your boys will be best friends!

Unknown said...

thats it thats all we get...
i'm assuming it's a boy because of the comment above. which means you are like 20 weeks along.
how about instead of guessing you feel us in.

Unknown said...

oh yeah.... YAY!!! CONGRATS. SO EXCITING.

Natalie said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you knew what you were having. I thought, "She should put it on her blog." Low and behold you have! Thanks for making my wish come true. ;) Congratulations. Having two boys in a row is so fun.

Shepherds said...

Yay the cat is out of the bag!! Congrats again!! What names are you guys leaning towards? We still can't decide!!

Nicole said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! You look great by the way. I am 4 weeks away from my due date and I look like a balloon!!! Congratulations!!

Lindsay said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. When are you due. Another boy, that will be fun for Cooper. We need to get together when I get into town this Christmas. Hope all else is going well.

james n mary said...

OMG CONGRATS CLAIRE!!! =) cooper will have a friend now.

ps. love the menu board. how'd you get so clever?! i pull at straws to be clever =(