I absolutely love the Shabby Princess website. Every month they offer a free desktop. I wish my digital scrapbooking looked this cute. Rachel's going to help me with that...right Rachel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by The Riding Family at 1:42 PM
6 comments:
Super cute! I didn't know they offered a free desktop, thanks for sharing!
And then you will help me...right Claire?
I really like that. I will have to try out that website. How was your summer? We need to plan a play date and make sure you are able to come. Do you still have your zoo pass? We should go again.
yay and update - sort of. :)
i LOVE it. it's way cute. i've been using the same wallpaper since fox was six months...which was pretty much a year and a half ago...
Shabby Princess is one of my fave's too!! Anytime you want me to come over let me know. Let's set a date!!
Wow what a cute u all are.
Make website india
Post a Comment