This is what happens when I leave Cooper with my Mother-in-law for two days and my Sister-in-law gets a hold of him.
He's actually a bit pretty...don't you think?
This is what happens when I leave Cooper with my Mother-in-law for two days and my Sister-in-law gets a hold of him.
Posted by The Riding Family at 4:47 PM
6 comments:
Ah! That is too funny. He does look cute, but I am sure Cody didn't appreciate it. For the longest time I had people saying how handsome Bekah was. Even when she was in girl colors. Hey I still owe you that $10. I can send a check in the mail or do you want to set up a time to go to the zoo together? This week isn't good, I have my sister-in-law coming, but the week after would work great.
haha...that's too funny...he would make a cute little girl if he had longer hair.
Awww. He actually wears pink really well. He'll be one of those men that is "man enough" to wear pink. Hey I'm done with school...finally!!! So let's get together. What is your schedule like now??
Wow! That is too funny.
Oh Claire!! ha ha Poor little guy! That water park I took Kyson to was at San Tan mall. Have you never been to that mall? Its a fountain that they let kids play in. We should go!!
Too Funny! My mom's been threatening to do this to Colton - she says he'll look like my baby pictures!
Post a Comment