Bottles & Pacifiers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

After a year, we are finally free of both of these! Cody & I decided to go "cold turkey" and it took several days until Cooper was okay with out them. I think I suffered more during this time than Cooper did. Glad to have that over with!



4 comments:

Jen and Ty said...

I am impressed! I am worried about getting rid of the bottle, but hopefully sweet Cooper will be my inspiration in a couple months when I really decide to go for it! I want to come down some time soon so I will keep you posted!

Traeger Tribe said...

Yeah! Now on to potty training! ha ha - just kidding, you get a little break before that! Oh and I promise to email you those pics and that recipe!

Natalie said...

I think moms deserve some type of reward after going through something like that. Not a medal...what can you do with that? No, it needs to be something wonderful...a day a the spa maybe. I don't know, but whatever it is you deserve it. Way to go mommy.

Lindsay said...

It is painful to go through, but worth it in the end. So, what part of the Grand Canyon are you hiking this month? Good for you excercising and keeping in shape. If only I did the same.