The neighbor kids have taken up skateboarding and Cooper always watched them with a twinge of jealousy on his face. Cody pulled out his skateboard and took Cooper on a ride and he loved it. His favorite though was when Cody did ollies. Cooper would get so excited and run around the driveway. I think we might have a "skater boy" on our hands.


5 comments:
that's too cute! fox likes to stand on the razor scooters...lol!
Too Funny! Colton loves watching the "skaters" too! He got a little skateboard for his birthday and it's so cute to watch him try to ride it.
Oh and I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you guys - can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Hey Claire cute blog and cute little boy!!!email me so I can send you an invite to my blog. it's fun to see how you are doing! erickaputnam@hotmail.com
He definitely has that toddler look now. He is so cute. I love how he has the olive toned skin and bright blond hair. I am sure he will melt girls hearts when he gets older.
How fun! Tate is a fan of the skateboard, too. It must be a boy thing.
Post a Comment