Mmmm...Strawberries!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I have been completely addicted to strawberries lately and I've tried to share my new love with Cooper to no avail. Cody was eating one a couple days ago and Cooper finally took a bite. He LOVED them! He probably ate six or seven of them by the time the day was done. Eventually I took his shirt off and had to give him a sponge bath afterwards in order to get him clean.

5 comments:

james n mary said...

isn't it sooo frustrating that you have to offer the same food like 80 times before they try it and realize "YUM!"???!!! gaaaaah!

Erin said...

Thaaaank you for publishing some new pics!! btw, did you get my txt message last week? LY!

Shepherds said...

How cute! Isn't always the dads that can get them to do something? Gosh! lol

Lincoln and Anna said...

I love the picture of him standing on the counter eating the strawberry-too cute!

james n mary said...

oh claire, cars = DRAMA! hahaha.

has cooper been enjoying the wonderfully yummy apples that are in season? fox is addicted to red delicious apples once a day. he doesn't eat it all in one sitting but oh he does enjoy them!