Aren't Cousins the Best?

Thursday, September 18, 2008


Cooper loves playing with his cousins, especially now that he can crawl to wherever they are and then crawl all over them. Elizabeth is so funny because she let's Cooper crawl all over her and if she starts to get annoyed, she pretends like she's asleep. I think she learned this from Logan (he pretends like he's sleeping whenever Elizabeth wants him to do something he doesn't want to). Below is Elizabeth, Thatcher (Cody's cousin's son...would that be Cooper's second cousin?), and Cooper.

By the way, Cooper had his 6 month check up about a week and a half ago and all the shots that came with it. He weighs 18 1/2 pounds (75%) and is 28 inches tall (95%). I don't think I'll ever know what it's like to have a "petite" baby.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! Cooper is starting to look older. He looks thinner to me or maybe having him upright, instead of laying down, makes a difference. I can't believe he is crawling, does he cruise on the furniture yet? How fun.

Nicole said...

Cooper is getting so big! I can't believe he's crawling!

james n mary said...

dude...coop-man is sure growing! when we took fox in for his one year, he was 19lbs!!! malnourished baby malnourished baby! hahahaha! just kidding! he was a-ok - i mean look at his folks! what a crawler. i bet you put baby plug covers on all the outlets already, huh! fox figured out how to take them out and suck on them so we ended up just putting duct tape over our outlets. totally ghetto huh.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Cooper is SO cute! I'm glad I found your blog!