How did I come to have a preschooler?
Cooper was really excited to begin school. I'm glad to report that he, nor I, cried on the first day of school, however, he has cried almost every day since. When I asked him what his favorite part about school was he said "My teacher". I think that's a good sign.
Cooper was really excited to begin school. I'm glad to report that he, nor I, cried on the first day of school, however, he has cried almost every day since. When I asked him what his favorite part about school was he said "My teacher". I think that's a good sign.
I couldn't belive that Cooper just walked right in to class on the first day. Truth be told, it made me a bit sad. Was he that excited to leave me and Max?


1 comments:
Oh my goodness Claire he is so big! And what a handsome boy!! We aren't old enough to have preschoolers though, right? Wasn't it just the other day when we were sitting at your house and you were eating a plain piece of bread and I was drinking a glass of milk?
Post a Comment