cute idea!! I always see these cute crafty ideas and ask myself the same thing, apparently I'm not very creative :).
They are making me rooms because the san tan program (ED classroom) is taking over my room, apparently it's ideal for their program. I love my room and am really sad to leave it (I have WAY more cabinet and countertop space, tile floors, 2 sinks, and a door to the outside) but oh well, what can you do?
I'm staying in 4th. I really like the age group, or at least I like them up until the last 2 weeks of school, then they turn into 5th graders :).
The Riding Family began on March 10, 2005. Cody and I met through a blind date set up by Cody's sister, Sydney. We dated for a couple months and were married a few months later. Cooper joined the family February 21st, 2008 and is such a great addition.
1 comments:
cute idea!! I always see these cute crafty ideas and ask myself the same thing, apparently I'm not very creative :).
They are making me rooms because the san tan program (ED classroom) is taking over my room, apparently it's ideal for their program. I love my room and am really sad to leave it (I have WAY more cabinet and countertop space, tile floors, 2 sinks, and a door to the outside) but oh well, what can you do?
I'm staying in 4th. I really like the age group, or at least I like them up until the last 2 weeks of school, then they turn into 5th graders :).
Post a Comment