Introducing...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Max Charles Riding
April 12, 2011
1:36 am
7 pounds 8 ounces
20 inches





9 comments:

Nursemelanie said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute! I can't believe you already had him. I didn't realize you were due so soon.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness how wonderful! He is so hansome, cute, adorable. Congrats!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Claire and Cody! He is so handsome. We are so happy for you.

Jessica Arnett Williamson said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family you have.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!

I love the name, it was on our boy names list too! :)

Lincoln and Anna said...

He looks great, guys! Congratulations! Can't wait to see him here real soon. Can I call him "MC" ?

Linc

Joy said...

I said congrats on facebook but I want to say it again :). So happy for you guys! I hope everything's going well and you're feeling good!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! He is precious. Hope all is well.

Nicole said...

He's adorable! Congrats!