Happy, Happy Birthday!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper!!


I can't believe its been a year already. Cooper got great toys from MaMa & Pa Riding and Uncle Logan and adorable outfits from G. Grandpa Frank & G. Grandma Joan, and Aunt Whitney & Uncle Chris. We gave Cooper some bath toys and a blow up pool. We live close enough to Cody's parents who have a great pool, but it will be a nice option to have at home. Love ya Cooper!
By the way, we gave Cooper a cupcake to eat and after touching the frosting he just cried until we took him out of his highchair. He loved the ice cream a lot more.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Cooper. It goes by too fast. Soon enough he will be in nursery. Brian and I are looking forward to that. :)

Powell Family said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Oh my gosh Claire I can't believe it has been a year already!! What a big boy you have. He is so dang cute too! I'm so sad I haven't seen you in forever. Please, please, please lets plan something for the week of March 16-21, that's my Spring Break and we are in need of a girls day! Let me know!

Cynthia said...

Could he be any cuter?

Traeger Tribe said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I'm so sorry we forgot! Glad you had a great day - I'm putting it on our calendar right now so we don't forget for next year! Love Ya!

james n mary said...

awwww he's ONE ALREADY?! no way. where did the time go?!